Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I've been Tagged!

Well I have actually been tagged twice, the wonderfully talented Lindsey of "Crotchetdlane " tagged me a while back and Katarina "likeflowersandbutterflies " who makes the most gorgeous little designs I have ever seen tagged me yesterday, so I thought I should get busy and play the game!


So here are the Rules:
1.Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Okay here we go!

1. I was a youth Director for about 15 yrs. I really loved my crazy job! Who wouldn't
love taking trips and doing Lock-in's with 25 - 35 screaming crazy hormonal teenagers!

2. I went from teaching teenagers to teaching Toddlers! Really there is not much difference though!

3.I love "QUIET " I love complete silence! I love to curl up with a
good book in complete silence! Must be because of all the noise I endured with the
toddlers and teens!


4. After almost 28 years I am hopelessly in love with my husband!
I still melt when I look into those baby blue eyes!

5. I am totally addicted to fabric! Which is why when I visited a fabric
outlet Monday I came home with this!

6. I went to a very small High School. The graduating class was 12!
7. I may have to break the rules because I am not sure if i have 7 cyber buddies who have not been tagged!
I am tagging
1. Katie mytoottoot
2. Aimee
3. Jamie
5. Jenn I would tag you if you would get your blog finished! LOL
Yea I found 7 Boggers!

2 comments:

Katarina said...

YAY!!!Great post!!!And Al is so handsome;)

xo
Katarina

April said...

So fun to learn more about you!

I just recently did a "tag" like this myself. It took me five months to finally do it! I don't know if I could come up with seven more things.

http://typeyoureyesoff.blogspot.com/2008/04/finally-getting-around-to-my-meme.html