Friday, April 18, 2008

Going Buggy!

I am teaming up with the very talented Daphne of serendipity*sweethearts for the upcoming RNB Launch. I have been trying to find just the right top pattern!
I rarely buy Daisy Kingdom Patterns But I have to say I loved the Bodice on this one!



Here is how it is shaping up! I love the little bugs Party. I know it does not look anything like the patern! I always have to change something!

Here is the back

Now to finish the skirt and leggings!

I also could not resist this cute pattern, I love the hat and tote!


Speaking of totes, This has to be the cutest Beach Tote I have ever seen. My Freind Meg of boutiquenutmedesigns made it for thechicks Sea Ya At The Beach Launch. You can find it here by clicking on the Launch logo!

2 comments:

MegN said...

Thanks for featuring my tote! I think it is so much fun! Meg

Sharon said...

Meg

Me Too! I may have to bid on it!LOL