Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Something for the Boys and just a little Cutness!

Under the Big top!! Nathan did such an awesome job modeling for me last weekend and the poor little fellow was under the weather. Pop blew some bubbles and he was a trooper. I think that this set turned out SO CUTE!!
































Okay now it is time for some Cuteness. I went to visit my new grandson Monday with my mom so here are a couple of Pics of Lewis and a couple of My 5 month old Grandson Jacob. I can not wait until Christmas it is going to be a blast!






















LOOK at the hair on that Boy! Lewis is such a Snuggler!















Got to get some updated pics of Jacob, he is Rolling everywhere!
Man I have some cute Grand kids!

























I will have an update on Andrews Secret project on Monday and maybe I can get some pics of
my oldest Grand daughter!!!

5 comments:

Life with the Akin Clan said...

WOW! Lewis has already changed so much in a week! Isn't he adorable?! Chelsea is supposed to be here next week sometimes. She's just sooo busy, ya know?! (her words!) Call her up and take her to get coffee after school one day. She would love that!

kaydensgracedesigns said...

AWWW Look at those babies! I could eat them up! When you come visit you have to bring them all! :0) I LOVE the circus set too! LOVE! HUGS Sweet Momma! Tab

PHILLIP said...

WE HOPE YOU HAVE ENOUGH ROOM FOR ONE MORE BABY IN YOUR ARMS... HE OR SHE WILL BE HERE AROUND CHRISTMAS DAY.

LOVE PHILLIP

Sharon said...

That is the perfect Christmas gift a Red Headed little girl! YIPEEEEEE

Life with the Akin Clan said...

Yes, a girl!!! A niece for Aunt Aimee! Mom has ulterior motives! But not Aimee!