Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Valcano Cake for a nine year old!

Andrew turns nine tomorrow and he had his Party yesterday! One of our area Churches Rent out their Facilities for Parties and it was an awesome place for a nine year old Party!
Andrew's Party table















Bounce House Fun!












I thought it would be cool to do a Big Guy Version of a Volcano cake. I thought it turned out really cool and it was a huge hit with Andrew and his guest! I will be blogging how I made it tomorrow.

















I bought really cool sparklers to add, but my Son-in-Law read the directions and they said for outside use only!!! We did not want to set off the sprinkler system so we had to settle for these wimpy candles!















The Boys all wanted to Touch the Smoke!














Andrew and a few of his Friends!














HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!

No comments: